We are hiring! Join the team of chatty programmers, designers, and marketers.
GG is always on the hunt for down-to-earth individual thinkers that know how to work in a team and occasionaly play video games. If you’d like to build bulletproof products and create long-lasting digital legacies for startups all around the world, then read on to find out more about our job openings.
- 3+ years of experience as a Node.js back end developer or BA in computer science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including web server optimization techniques
- SQL knowledge and experience with any Node.js SQL ORM library
- MongoDB knowledge and Mongoose experience
- Familiarity with NestJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges
- Conversation level English language
- Experience working with AWS or Azure cloud and services (bonus)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes cluster (bonus)
- Develop applications and services utilizing Node.js
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project
- Work closely with the team in a friendly atmosphere
- Approach projects with curiosity, creative flexibility and attention to details
To apply, use the form below. The form works like any form on the planet... Except this one might connect you with like-minded programmers, designers and marketers. Don't worry, your data is perfectly safe with us. We don't monetize it in any way.