We are hiring! Join the team of chatty programmers, designers, and marketers.
We are looking for an HR Generalist/Recruiter to manage our company’s recruiting, learning, development, and employee performance programs. If you have experience with various job interview formats, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Minimum 2+ years working in similar roles
- Proven experience working in HR space
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Good English language proficiency
- Previous experience working in an IT industry will be a plus
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Create job ads based on info you receive from the team
- Actively sourcing potential candidates from various online channels
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Interview and screen candidates, and produce Candidate Reports as a result
- Maintain internal ATS and other databases
- Advertise job openings on Facebook and LinkedIn groups, as well as on your personal LinkedIn profile
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
To apply, use the form below. The form works like any form on the planet... Except this one might connect you with like-minded programmers, designers and marketers. Don't worry, your data is perfectly safe with us. We don't monetize it in any way.