Full Stack Developer
We are hiring! Join the team of chatty programmers, designers, and marketers.
GG is always on the hunt for down-to-earth individual thinkers that know how to work in a team and occasionally play video games. If you’d like to build bulletproof products and create long-lasting digital legacies for startups all around the world, then read on to find out more about our job openings.
About the project:
We are looking for Full Stack Developer to join our team and work on a project for our client, an early-stage VC backed MLOps startup which is building tools and infrastructure to help teams bridge the gap between offline model building and online business impact. In the wild, too many models perform poorly either because hypotheses are breached or they were not tested appropriately before deployment. Our client helps teams ensure offline accuracy translates into real business impact. Company was founded by an experienced cross functional team (Spotify, Yahoo, IBM Watson). Their founders have backgrounds in machine learning, software infrastructure and product management. They have experience in both larger tech companies as well as small early startups.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and designers to architect, develop and own our user-facing application,
- Use your full stack experience to design intelligent solutions that include back-end and front-end systems,
- Promote sound engineering practices and drive technical strategy and roadmaps,
- Support in identifying and implementing measurements of success for the team,
- Initiate, influence, and drive technical projects.
- You have 3 + years of software engineering experience,
- You have an understanding of micro services,
- You have a quality approach, delivering high-quality code and supporting others to maintain a high standard,
- You are comfortable working on challenging problems, in ambiguous, rapidly changing environments,
- You have a user-centric mindset,
- Some understanding of Machine Learning concepts is a plus,
- You want to have a large impact on the business as an early member of the team,
- You have experience with some or all of the following technologies: React/Java script, NodeJS, CSS, MongoDB, SQL. Basic knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm, Docker is a plus.
To apply, use the form below. The form works like any form on the planet... Except this one might connect you with like-minded programmers, designers and marketers. Don't worry, your data is perfectly safe with us. We don't monetize it in any way.