Business Development Manager
We are hiring! Join the team of chatty programmers, designers, and marketers.
GG is always on the hunt for down-to-earth individual thinkers that know how to work in a team and occasionally play video games. If you’d like to build bulletproof products and create long-lasting digital legacies for startups all around the world, then read on to find out more about our job openings.
- 3+ years of successful experience in business development and selling digital services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn and Twitter, Facebook
- Understands effective marketing and sales workflows
- Ability to evaluate, qualify, and follow-up on opportunities
- Detail-oriented, creative, and resourceful
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organized, and eager to learn
- Mentally fit to handle the ups-and-downs of a typical sales process
- Develop, implement and execute effective sales strategies and processes to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Use CRM software to record leads, contacts, sales activity, and sales quota fulfillment.
- Introduce company services to prospective new clients through, cold emails and calls, presentations, sales campaigns, referrals, and networking
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Gather project requirements (scope, budget, timelines, etc.) and brief internal teams.
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs and other related client requests on time.
- Work with design and development team leads to gather estimates for proposals.
- Create proposals, strategy presentations, and pitch materials collaborating with internal team leads.
- Successfully negotiate a contract and SOW terms with clients
- Ensure client needs are being met and concerns are being addressed throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop internal marketing materials such as case studies, capability decks, and portfolio presentations with internal team leads
- Develop a successful business development process and establish a scalable structure for sales team growth
To apply, use the form below. The form works like any form on the planet... Except this one might connect you with like-minded programmers, designers and marketers. Don't worry, your data is perfectly safe with us. We don't monetize it in any way.