Senior Product (UX/UI) Designer
GG Studio is looking for Senior Product (UI/UX) designer to join their team at offices in Belgrade, to work on web and mobile apps as well as responsive commercial websites.
Apply if you are creative person whose design experiences set standards for other to follow. You love the craft, the collaboration, and the grit it takes to make something great.
Leadership is exciting to you, but you’re also willing to follow others because you understand that great ideas can come from anywhere.
You sweat the details, and expect others to do the same. You’ve made it where you are by embracing every challenge, and seeing every challenge as an opportunity.
You want to be here because you want to create things people love.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business needs and requirements into intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Lead the UI/UX design process to create elegant and simple solutions to complex visual and interaction design challenges for web, mobile, tablet, and more.
- Ability to quickly build low-to-high fidelity user prototypes that demonstrate a range of customer journeys and flows.
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components.
- Working closely with the team to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Approach projects with curiosity, creative flexibility, attention to detail, and deadline-oriented
- Communicate the intricacies of on-page interactivity both in verbal form and documented annotations/functional specifications so developers understand underlying details and behaviors
- Continuously provide usability design improvement recommendations based on industry best practices, observed user behavior and site/app analytics
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years Product (UI/UX design) experience Great portfolio of UI/UX work that shows your process from the problem statement through to wireframing and final design.
- Proficiency with Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch.
- Experience with presentation/prototyping tools like InVision or Marvel.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Fluent in English language
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, and monthly birthday lunches
- A great atmosphere dedicated to doing what we love.
If you are interested in this position and have all the necessary qualifications, do not hesitate to send your CV and portfolio electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org