Business Development Manager
Hey, we’re gg studio, a design and development agency in Belgrade. We’re looking for a trustworthy sales professional who loves winning new business by understanding client challenges and crafting strategic solutions that meet their needs.
The candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiation skills, can compellingly showcase our offerings and has experience working in an agency setting.
The candidate will represent our company in all business conversations with prospective new clients as well as existing ones. This role requires you to be empathetic and truly understand their needs, how we can help them best, and what the costs will be.
You will become our first business development hire with the immediate potential of creating and growing our sales team as Head of BD.
- Develop, implement and execute effective sales strategies and processes to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Use CRM software to record leads, contacts, sales activity and sales quota fulfilment.
- Introduce company services to prospective new clients through, cold emails and calls, presentations, sales campaigns, referrals and networking
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Gather project requirements (scope, budget, timelines, etc.) and brief internal teams.
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs and other related client requests on time.
- Work with design and development team leads to gather estimates for proposals.
- Create proposals, strategy presentations, and pitch materials collaborating with internal team leads.
- Successfully negotiate a contract and SOW terms with clients
- Ensure client needs are being met and concerns are being addressed throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop internal marketing materials such as case studies, capability decks, and portfolio presentations with internal team leads
- Develop a successful business development process and establish a scalable structure for sales team growth
- 3+ years of successful experience in business development and selling digital services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn and Twitter, Facebook
- Understands effective marketing and sales workflows
- Ability to evaluate, qualify, and follow-up on opportunities
- Detail-oriented, creative, and resourceful
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organized, and eager to learn
- Mentally fit to handle the ups-and-downs of a typical sales process
If you are interested in this position and have all the necessary qualifications, do not hesitate to send your CV and portfolio electronically at email@example.com